How to pay and when
For all dealings related to payment please call/text Aisha on 07871103529 (WhatsApp ok)
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO PAY MY GOODS?
You can't pick up the goods in Gambia unless you paid the total amount.
You have different times when you can pay:
- Pay when your goods are collected from your home (all or partially)
- Pay during the time it is on the way to Gambia (usually 4 weeks as an avarage)
- Pay latest when the goods arrived in Gambia (allow 24h for the payment to be validated)
HOW TO PAY
- Cash at collection
- Online payment directly from your account (always text/call us after payment for confirmation, otherwise we cannot be sure from whom it comes and it can get unnoticed or taken for someone else's payment)
- Cash at your local Lloyds bank branch (as it doesn't accept any referencing you have to confirm it by calling or by taking & sending a picture of your receipt by WhatsApp
DELAY IN PAYMENTS
We accept no more than one week delay in payment & collection from the date the goods arrived at the shop.After one week, we charge extra storage fees of £20 per week and we don't give any guarantee of damage. Our shop is not a storage place as we have new goods coming every two weeks or less.
BUSINESS ACCOUNT in LLOYDS BANK
Name: SALLAH SHIPMENT SERVICES LTD
Sort code : 30-90-09
Account nbr: 41485468